Webbers root beer.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I'm remembering correctly, it's also supposedly the place where the traditional buger as we know it today was first seen. You know... with the bun and all.

Ps. They have amazing onion rings too.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Weber's gets it done on both the RB and the burger and fries - fresh cut taters and fried right. I get the diet RB which also tastes great without all the sugar.

BadBadJohn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Weber's gets it done on both the RB and the burger and fries - fresh cut taters and fried right. I get the diet RB which also tastes great without all the sugar.

+1!! Weber's fries are the way fries should be! Cut fresh on the spot. None of that frozen stuff. And the diet RB really is good, and served in FROSTED mugs, too!!

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The root beer and food is decent, but nothing spectacular IMHO. I think there is better root beer to be had. You can find Sprecher in bottles at Pop's in Arcadia, and I would prefer it.

If you are in the area though, it's worth a visit.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The root beer and food is decent, but nothing spectacular IMHO. I think there is better root beer to be had. You can find Sprecher in bottles at Pop's in Arcadia, and I would prefer it.

If you are in the area though, it's worth a visit.

I've never been to Pop's but I'm going to have to stop in next time I'm over that way. If it's half as good as people say then I'll be impressed.

Usually when I made the drive to OKC area, I either save my gut for a Chuck House sandwich or I stop at the Rock Cafe on the way home.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The food at Chuck House is better than Pop's. I would probably take a burger and fries at Weber's over Pop's as well. But the soda selection at Pop's is worthy of their name. They have some good stuff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom