Websites members buy from

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilboots

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone know if there is a thread on here somewhere where there is a list of the different websites members use to buy guns and ammo and such? Seems like at least once a week I see another website someone uses I had not heard of.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I don't find a gun here, I usually look at Budsgunshop. They are also great for comparing prices. Natchez is a great site for ammo and such. I have gotten a few things at Botachtical. Their service has some issues but prices are good and they don't charge for shipping.

Daryl Licht

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have bought stuff from:

AIM Surplus
Cope's Distributing
Bravo Company USA
Palmetto State Armory
Brownell's
Midway
Centerfire Systems
Ohio Rapid Fire (no longer around)
Atlantic Firearms
Sportoptics.com
Larue Tactical
Del-Ton

Maybe others, those come to mind pretty quick. All have done pretty well. The best deal I've gotten lately though, was the PMags from our very own Fat Boy Tactical.

Reaction score
I have had excellent experiences buying from Bravo Company, G&R Tactical and US Cav. The prices at G&R are great and he worked with me on a couple of things when I had an issue
with something. Bravo Company shipped super fast and make some of the best AR's around. I just ordered a Shellback Banshee from www.skdtac.com, I will let you know how fast it gets here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom