Weight of brass has changed!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve slowly been collecting stuff for quite some time. My go to method is to put a lee FCD in the last station on my 650 but a roll sizer would be bomb diggity. It amazes me that they want so much more money for the motor driven model. I’m tempted to get the crank one also and just add my own motor.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve slowly been collecting stuff for quite some time. My go to method is to put a lee FCD in the last station on my 650 but a roll sizer would be bomb diggity. It amazes me that they want so much more money for the motor driven model. I’m tempted to get the crank one also and just add my own motor.

It’s the rollsizer brand commercial unit. They make 3 models. Manual, compact electric, and the commercial one. I’ve seen a few crank units converted or ran with a drill.

The FCD won’t fix a lot of issues this will. I basically have 0% rejects from cases when loading now. Maybe 1 in 3K.

I can hook you up with a case pro that works very well. I was running 9, 40 and 10mm on it.

https://okshooters.com/threads/item-gone-fs-case-pro-100.295562/.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s the rollsizer brand commercial unit. They make 3 models. Manual, compact electric, and the commercial one. I’ve seen a few crank units converted or ran with a drill.

The FCD won’t fix a lot of issues this will. I basically have 0% rejects from cases when loading now. Maybe 1 in 3K.

I can hook you up with a case pro that works very well. I was running 9, 40 and 10mm on it.

https://okshooters.com/threads/item-gone-fs-case-pro-100.295562/.

really cool!

I know exactly which one your talking about. I wish they offered that one motorless. It looks really simple. I could probably build my own but the time involved it would never actually happen (plus I have much more interesting irons in the fire). I looked into the case pro and have pretty much completely crossed it off my list.

The FCD is not in the same league for sure. But the price is right. I will tell you that it can be made a little better when you put the die into a lathe and take a couple thou off the bottom =)

Another want is an "autrickler" V4 is due soon and looks awesome.

Until I can funnel money into any toys first things first. We moved about a year ago and a concession I made was giving up my detached shop for awhile until I could get one approved by the county and built. The plans have been drawn, Permits (and variance) approved. Right now, Concrete is two weeks out unless it rains more.

Latest posts

Top Bottom