weird time for guns?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert871

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i cant get anything i want....

i literally have more guns that i can afford and want right this moment, but are simply not available on the market, either because of incredible demand; or unexplained unavailability.

sr1911. gone the second they hit the store, and no distributor has any idea when they will get any.

mossberge 4x4 with LBA laminate stock chambered in 308, either blued or marine coat stainless: doesnt matter, cannot even find this gun chambered in 308 on gunbroker even. no one around town shows that they can even get such a beast. emailed mossberg about this as both their site and a distributor (who doesn't have it in stock either) list them existing. mossberge got back to me a couple days later saying that they are in high demand and they have ramped up production of all their rifles and shotguns weeks ago, to check the distributors as they should become available. i still should check dongs, but none of the big retail places had them. bass pro just had one in walnut stock in 270, and trying to get attention at the gun counter requires a hostage situation, so i walked out and said F- this.

i also found a gun i like that is just unreasonable and i am simply not going to get, i could afford it, but getting it would be a beast and its not really regular retail firearm..... so it doesn't really count i guess. an am180 it kinda looks like a tommygun grip and stock, its a 22lr top feed barrel mag gun, the footage i have seen is of them being these fully automatic sub machine guns, carrying like 475 rounds to a magazine. you can find one in semi auto for like 1500 so one site said.

anyone else having a tough time finding the droids they are looking for?

Robert871

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Umm you forgot something ---> [rant off/]

true.. but i was not actually feeling like a rageing rant when i wrote this, i mean i am excited about the guns and optomistic that they will be cool and i will have alot of fun with them, but its just kinda sad i have to hang on to my cash and wait until they are eventually available, and just hope they do not start stripping features or quality and keeping the price the same. i could see ruger selling the second batch of their sr1911s with ****** black grips instead of the pretty wood ones with the emblem inlaid, and it would depress me to have to spend an extra 70 bucks on grips that others got included.

Robert871

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
C&J in Bethany has them for $690. Is that good or bad? I like Cindy. They have ordered many a weird gun for me.

i actually herd they were coming down in price. i thought there was a post a few weeks ago about someone finding them for sale for mid 500s. dunno if you would considder that good or bad.. but you might get what you are wanting; i think they said some regulation or importing issue was resolved or something, so the supply will or is being increased.

Latest posts

Top Bottom