Researching prices?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve sold 7 firearms on here since I joined and each one sold within a week because I priced them to move.

The guys who post the same guns at the same price for months and months crack me up too!

Sometimes I catch a lecture from the wife or buddies telling me I sell things too cheap. I don’t regret it though… I hate fiddle farting with “interested” people or haggling etc. When I decide to sell an item I like it to move fast

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had two rifles that took a while to sell. One just needed to have the right person come along, I broke even on it. the other cost me some money, but after a year and a half for sale, I was happy to see it go. Happens to everyone. The big lesson is that it might be the perfect gun for someone a week from now. I can think of 2 firearms in the classifieds right now that are that way for me. If I had the cash for them, I would buy them in a heartbeat. But I have other priorities right now. If i miraculously came up with the cash for them next week, as well as the cash for everything else I need dinero for, then I would scoop them up.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t think reposting makes you look desperate, just means you want your listing on the first couple pages, which is totally understandable.

There are plenty of fair priced guns that don’t sell. I’ve noticed things like leverguns and 1911s usually move quickly, where tacticool type stuff sits longer. Must be due to the large number of old farts on here lol

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Another common occurrence in the classifieds here that gives me a chuckle are the guys who get mad. As in mad that nobody is buying their item. They’ll make a grumpy post like “nobody in here knows a good deal when they see one” “ok I’ve had it! 3 more days and it’s no longer for sale” etc… like dude obviously nobody cares

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t think reposting makes you look desperate, just means you want your listing on the first couple pages, which is totally understandable.

There are plenty of fair priced guns that don’t sell. I’ve noticed things like leverguns and 1911s usually move quickly, where tacticool type stuff sits longer. Must be due to the large number of old farts on here lol
Old Men Reaction GIF

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Another common occurrence in the classifieds here that gives me a chuckle are the guys who get mad. As in mad that nobody is buying their item. They’ll make a grumpy post like “nobody in here knows a good deal when they see one” “ok I’ve had it! 3 more days and it’s no longer for sale” etc… like dude obviously nobody cares
Former car salesman technique.

Latest posts

Top Bottom