Researching prices?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrappieSlayer44

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
So do half the people on this site actually have any idea what "used" guns are going for at places like pawn shops or used cases in local gun shops?

I mean I get it..... oooooh no paper work...... No tax.......

But most of the items on here are full retail....... sometimes more.

Now cue all the 20 somethings..... "you don't like it don't buy it"........

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its a oklahoma wide problem. A private sale with no 4473 and tax doesnt mean its worth more than its actual worth. Goes the otherway round too. I put in ad, Price is firm and people still try and waist my time by haggling. On top of that, they act like they doing you a favor by buying it

OneMoreEvan

This is bowling, there are rules. MARK IT ZERO
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Someone's buying them I guess. The market sets the price. If they don't sell they'll get marked down. You just have to decide if it's worth it to you to get the gun you want.
IDK man, I've seen that one guy trying to sell that AK on here for $8k for years now. As far as I know it hasn't sold and it gets posted for the same price every few weeks. No disrespect to the guy intended, of course.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IDK man, I've seen that one guy trying to sell that AK on here for $8k for years now. As far as I know it hasn't sold and it gets posted for the same price every few weeks. No disrespect to the guy intended, of course.

Wife: YOU better sell that gun or I'm leaving you!
Seller: I'm tryin, honey! Really I am! Just the market is so bad right now nobody's buyin!
🤣

It was this very site that taught me Gen 3 Police trade-in's are worth as much as a brand new Gen 5.
I'll take a Gen3 over a 5 any day. That coating they put on the 3s is 100x stronger than the new stuff.

conditionzero

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife: YOU better sell that gun or I'm leaving you!
Seller: I'm tryin, honey! Really I am! Just the market is so bad right now nobody's buyin!
🤣

I'll take a Gen3 over a 5 any day. That coating they put on the 3s is 100x stronger than the new stuff.
Prove It Wallace Shawn - UqnC7f2MkN1IpHssWz.gif

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Solution, if you’re tired of seeing the same gun listed over and over for years for the same price. Put the poster on your “ignore” list and you’ll never see it again. Just sayin’.😉
Some folks here clearly are not interested in selling what they’re posting….at least not seriously. More like they’re tossing it out there on the off chance some fool will fork over the cash. It’s like putting a “for sale” sign in my front yard at 4X’s what my home is really worth. Would I take $3,000,000.00 for my house? Absolutely, and anyone interested send me a PM. Now if I honestly intend to sell it then I’d have to list it for what it’s actually worth or at least close to it.
There’s someone here that has been reposting the same gun at the same price for the past two months or so. (Maybe I should ignore them 😂). Funny thing is I recently bought the exact same gun from H&H for 1/3 what they’re asking and mine came as a two barrel set not just a single barrel as the one offered. Sometimes you just have to laugh and move along.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom