Welcome to AAT LLC, The new indoor gun range in Norman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xnavychief

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't see any specific caliber info on the website, could we get a clarification other than the guessed "pistol" posting please. Does that mean .460, .50? No rifle lane?

Vamoose

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't see any specific caliber info on the website, could we get a clarification other than the guessed "pistol" posting please. Does that mean .460, .50? No rifle lane?

AAT Indoor Range & Retail Shop
1038 North Flood Avenue
Norman, Oklahoma 73069
405-307-8887 or 405-307-8816

Give them a call between 10am and 9pm. They'll answer any question you have.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I swung by the other day to see what they had going on. Not a bad bunch of guys in there. They're still getting thing set up so their selection is kinda small but they look like a good place to swing by when you get off work and have 30 minutes to kill shooting, talking, or browsing.

dwkennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Machine guns welcome?

For the record, the answer is "NO". I thought I remembered reading different on OSA but can't find any thread to the contrary. A quick phone call got me the official bad news.

Reason I was looking in the first place, I went to Sgt. Everett's for the first time, paid my money, then saw a "no rapid fire" sign on the way into the range.

So.... I guess it's back to H&H for indoor full auto fun!! I will have to give Heartland Outdoors a whirl sometime too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom