Well bussing people in to the DNC didn't work out!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DPI

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What a brilliant political play. The Dems have been stating the reason for the smaller crowds were due to trying to keep costs at a minimum, everyone knows the larger the crowd, the more in venue and security costs. They have played this perfectly. They tried to bus people in to fill the stands. Well since the stands cannot be filled, they are moving indoors for safety reasons due to weather. It is my contention, this was planned from day one of choosing Charlotte to hold the DNC. It is hurricane season, no need to be bothered by weather. If they couldnt fill the stadium they will blame it on the weather and go to a smaller venue. Well-played Dems!!!

Obama moves convention speech to smaller indoor venue

Citing "severe weather forecasts," the Democratic National Convention Committee announced Wednesday that President Barack Obama would move his prime-time acceptance speech from Bank of America Stadium to a smaller, indoor venue nearby.

"We have been monitoring weather forecasts closely and several reports predict thunderstorms in the area, therefore we have decided to move Thursday's proceedings to Time Warner Cable Arena to ensure the safety and security of our delegates and convention guests,"* DNCC CEO Steve Kerrigan said in a statement.

Republicans had questioned whether Obama could fill the stadium's 73,778 seats (and needled Democrats for holding their big event in a venue named for a bank associated with unpopular Wall Street bailouts). Kerrigan's statement said 65,000 people had signed up for "community credentials" to see the president speak.

"The president will speak to these credential holders on a national conference call tomorrow afternoon, and we will work with the campaign to ensure that those unable to attend tomorrow's event will be invited to see the president between now and election day," Kerrigan said.

On Tuesday, Obama reelection campaign manager Jim Messina said at a forum organized by ABC and Yahoo News that the speech would occur in the stadium "rain or shine" unless the safety of those attending might be jeopardized.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/...smaller-indoor-venue-142028514--election.html

DPI

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe the GOP could create a Hurricane to disrupt the convention, much like the Dems did to theirs.
At least that would have given the Dems a legitimate excuse. I checked the weather in Charlotte and looks like mostly sunny later today with slight chance of a thunderstorm late tonight.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The good thing, at least from what it appears to me, is that (I don't even like typing his name) doesn't have nearly the support of the drone-like crowds he had back in '08. I think in '08 they could have filled that stadium with no problem and served up some tasty Kool-Aid.

What matters is how people behave in November.

OliverKlohzoff

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The good thing, at least from what it appears to me, is that (I don't even like typing his name) doesn't have nearly the support of the drone-like crowds he had back in '08. I think in '08 they could have filled that stadium with no problem and served up some tasty Kool-Aid.

What matters is how people behave in November.

What matters is who counts the votes. I can pretty much guarantee you that "he who's name must not be spoken" will win the election. The main stream media is not telling you that George Soros bought out a Spanish company call SCYTL that is now the top vote counting software company in the world(After SCYTL bought out another big company via a Soros connection). This company has removed much of the transparency measures in electronic vote counting. Now, votes go directly to SCYTL's servers in Spain and SYCTL(and Soros) will then tell you who won. All they have to do is steal Florida and/or Ohio and it's over. Between the SCYTL connection and whatever False Flag they have cooked up between now and the election, I would bet money "the one" will win re-election. I mean come on ! The main stream media is telling you it's a dead heat right now. You believe that right ?

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This one's for North Carolina c'mon and raise up. Take your shirt off and twist it 'round your head spin it like a helicopter.
North Carolina c'mon and raise up. This one's for you, uh-huh, this one's for who? Us, us, us; yes sir!

Latest posts

Top Bottom