Dems bring in crowds by the busload to fill stadium for Obama speech

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DPI

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
if we are on the hook for the busses(buses), your cost would be fractions of a penny. If ya ever found a penny, you would be way ahead.

OK, so the national debt is just over $16,000,000,000,000 so he can add that penny to the $50,892.29 that is his part or to the $131,811.03
that his household is responsible for. It's just a penny...

i49.tinypic.com_35n9fe0.jpg

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
OK, so the national debt is just over $16,000,000,000,000 so he can add that penny to the $50,892.29 that is his part or to the $131,811.03
that his household is responsible for. It's just a penny...

i49.tinypic.com_35n9fe0.jpg

poop, surely you dont buy into crap that each person is responcible for a small slice of the debt.

Remember Clinton had a surplus a few years ago, didnt cost us anymore or less to get debt free. It can be done again.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, I haven't heard this so I searched. The only sites I could find showing this are liberal blogs with some really bad language...

btw, who in their right mind wouldn't support Obama's opponent, no matter who it is, since he has vowed to kill the entire coal industry?

What about Romney circa 2003?

Last edited by a moderator:

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
poop, surely you dont buy into crap that each person is responcible for a small slice of the debt.

Remember Clinton had a surplus a few years ago, didnt cost us anymore or less to get debt free. It can be done again.

The so-called "surplus" was a budget surplus, although U.S. Treasury numbers tell a different story about its real existence.

We were nowhere close to debt free under Clinton.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@ post #14

Thats the biggest crock thats told over and over. Surplus? Who gives a dam about surplus when he added a few more trillion to our debt buy the time he left. Clintons so called surplus is more compaiable to a person with a credit card debt that quit making the full amout payment. To a payment about half. Then with the money he wasnt using to pay off the debt called it a surplus.

Surplus. Haaaa. My A$$. Another liberal progressive Democratic lie

And we all do pay in to taxes so how could we not buy into the "each person is responcible for a small slice of the debt" comment of yours?

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I cant wait for Obammy to get kicked out off office in a few months. Worst dam Chief we have had in my life time

Bussing people in for him? Doesnt sound good to me and Id be real pi$$ed if we were paying for it

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We may have been a little "less in debt" under Clinton than Obama. Didn't he have a mostly Republican congress??

The Clinton era did slow down the massive increases from the Keynesian economic policies of Reagan and Bush I. But what's the makeup of Congress matter if the President signs the bill?

Latest posts

Top Bottom