Well bussing people in to the DNC didn't work out!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What matters is who counts the votes. I can pretty much guarantee you that "he who's name must not be spoken" will win the election. The main stream media is not telling you that George Soros bought out a Spanish company call SCYTL that is now the top vote counting software company in the world(After SCYTL bought out another big company via a Soros connection). This company has removed much of the transparency measures in electronic vote counting. Now, votes go directly to SCYTL's servers in Spain and SYCTL(and Soros) will then tell you who won. All they have to do is steal Florida and/or Ohio and it's over. Between the SCYTL connection and whatever False Flag they have cooked up between now and the election, I would bet money "the one" will win re-election. I mean come on ! The main stream media is telling you it's a dead heat right now. You believe that right ?

Didn't Mr. Soros express disappointment in Obama earlier this year and claim that "If it’s between Obama and Romney, then there isn’t all that much difference..."?

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't Mr. Soros express disappointment in Obama earlier this year and claim that "If it’s between Obama and Romney, then there isn’t all that much difference..."?

Since they're both the same, then nobody should mind the other side of the two headed coin for a few years.

I don't see to many Dems ready to call it.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I dont think Obama has as much support as last time. Also dont think Mitt will get as much as McCain did last time.

Its gonna be a close call, but Dems do better at turning out the vote.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What matters is who counts the votes. I can pretty much guarantee you that "he who's name must not be spoken" will win the election. The main stream media is not telling you that George Soros bought out a Spanish company call SCYTL that is now the top vote counting software company in the world(After SCYTL bought out another big company via a Soros connection). This company has removed much of the transparency measures in electronic vote counting. Now, votes go directly to SCYTL's servers in Spain and SYCTL(and Soros) will then tell you who won. All they have to do is steal Florida and/or Ohio and it's over. Between the SCYTL connection and whatever False Flag they have cooked up between now and the election, I would bet money "the one" will win re-election. I mean come on ! The main stream media is telling you it's a dead heat right now. You believe that right ?

4 states, plus the District, use SCYTL for vote tabulation. Even they only use it for absentee voting, and in most elections they don't even open the absentee ballots because they don't make a difference.

Tell us more about what you learned on the shortwave radio!

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
4 states, plus the District, use SCYTL for vote tabulation. Even they only use it for absentee voting, and in most elections they don't even open the absentee ballots because they don't make a difference.

Tell us more about what you learned on the shortwave radio!
Short wave radio? How dare you sir! He read it in a letter to the editor of The Elephant Butte Times that went all viral an sh1t.

Latest posts

Top Bottom