Well half the Buick deals are selling their franchise back to GM, Now Ford dealers refuse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
An EV is not zero emission. Instead of running on gasoline, they run on coal. Why is that so hard to understand for the liberals?
Oh, they understand - at least those who came up with the plan understand. It's all about agenda, and their power and position are the main components of that agenda - and money, too, no doubt.

Woody

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They sure start a nice breech front bonfire to roast your weiner. Oh hell to the NO.:angry3:

https://www.lakeexpo.com/boating/bo...cle_5cc90d04-e352-11eb-a109-07aadefbaa10.html
Danger Will Robinson😳. Talk about 2001 a Space Odyssey 😵‍💫
Damn things possessed as it locks the doors for your safety.

https://www.autoblog.com/2023/11/16...t87G5dYRX1EMWFNE5k8AIacbhbHWC5YAEfgHSR9DOmzEB
Sounds like a major design flaw. Either the battery compartment isn’t waterproof or on a direct short causes the battery to overheats and explodes due to improper fusing IMO.

Last edited:

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, you are saying that the push for electric vehicles is part of a larger government conspiracy theory?
Really?
A true skeptic, Harley? Or just playing devil's advocate?

The last 34 - count 'em, 34 is accurate! - publicly-claimed "conspiracy theories" have turned out to be absolutely correct. Every one of them. Look at the fact that every single anti-conservative "headline" published by CNN in the last nineteen - 19 - months, without exception, has been later retracted. Always on the 'back page,' and never acknowledged or referenced on the website's 'front page,' but retracted nonetheless. (I don't ask you to take my word... there are a number of places you can readily verify all this for yourself.)

I'd consider 34-0 to be a sufficiently strong 'overlay of the odds' to take to Vegas...

Last edited:

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Which is the major point they bring for EV: easier emissions control. Also, there are other sources of energy besides coal.
Yes, natural gas which is a fossil fuel. Wind which is inefficient as heck and kills millions of birds each year. Plus the whales.

What else am I missing?

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Which is the major point they bring for EV: easier emissions control. Also, there are other sources of energy besides coal.
Electric car.JPG

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, natural gas which is a fossil fuel. Wind which is inefficient as heck and kills millions of birds each year. Plus the whales.

What else am I missing?
Never knocked natural gas, just corrected that coal is not the only power source. We could do nuclear but nobody likes that option. I’ll stick with my gas and hybrid vehicles but I get sick of false statements from both sides over EVs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom