Well hell.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HEY!! I'm just looking for an excuse to come up that way ... Give it to me baby!! I can meet you at Fat Boy ... We can all go get a hamburger ... :)

I literally don't have free time anymore. Between work, running and now it's yard maintenance season I'm out of time. I think I've actually left the office 3 times in the last month to get lunch. If you do come up make sure you pm me. My time on here is limited anymore if you couldn't tell. I shoulda never gone into management.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Change in plans after that hibidy bibiddy nonsense. I'm just dragging the .45 out as my pistol for the weekend.

Sheesh the phrase getting donged is right.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I literally don't have free time anymore. Between work, running and now it's yard maintenance season I'm out of time. I think I've actually left the office 3 times in the last month to get lunch. If you do come up make sure you pm me. My time on here is limited anymore if you couldn't tell. I shoulda never gone into management.

I noticed. Figured you were enjoying home life ... Oh, well, ok ... The .45 will be fun!!

It's not like I don't have a thousand things to do around here. Damned GC seems to think he's laundry needs to be done when he gets home ... :D The nerve, huh?? lol

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I noticed. Figured you were enjoying home life ... Oh, well, ok ... The .45 will be fun!!

It's not like I don't have a thousand things to do around here. Damned GC seems to think he's laundry needs to be done when he gets home ... :D The nerve, huh?? lol

I have soooooo much more stuff to do now, I hate living in the Barrio, not because we are in the Barrio but because we have to frigging drive everywhere. So she has agreed moving someplace like the cherry street or brookside, area is a good idea, maybe even something in the pearl district, so now I have to bust ass to increase the value of our house and put it on the market. That was probably the one positive I saw in our separation and what I thought was going to wind up being a divorce, I could live where I wanted when the dust settled.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, ya!! On the potential move. There is nothing worse than having to drive EVERYWHERE ... I have worked very, very hard at making sure everything I need is close ... Like within walking distance ... there's the grocery store, the liquor store, the nail place, the gym, the gas station, the firewood and garden place and the dentist all within walking distance of my house ... Oh, and nursing homes ... There are nursing homes galore over here ... And a dialysis place :D ...

Now if I can just get the doctor and the pharmacy to move over this way, I'll be set... :naughty:

Latest posts

Top Bottom