Went to SGT Everetts on Saturday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikeadams

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the forum and new to indoor range shooting. I got a quick membership at Sgt Everetts, but one thing concerned me. On the agreement you sign, it states that he is not liable for death/injuries, even if it due to a facility defect.

Is this kind of waiver normal? I would think that in providing a public service, he would be liable for injuries due to negligence/defects in his facilities.

Does H & H have something like that written into their waiver as well?

Thanks,

Mike

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the forum and new to indoor range shooting. I got a quick membership at Sgt Everetts, but one thing concerned me. On the agreement you sign, it states that he is not liable for death/injuries, even if it due to a facility defect.

Is this kind of waiver normal? I would think that in providing a public service, he would be liable for injuries due to negligence/defects in his facilities.

Does H & H have something like that written into their waiver as well?

Thanks,

Mike

I believe that is a standard liability release for most shooting events.

mikeadams

New to the site!
Reaction score
OK, thanks.

I went to H & H a couple of times, but was told it could be a 2+ hr wait each time, so I didn't bother. Never even looked at the application or any waiver on it.

Mike

Thenewguy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't been there on a weekend yet, but right after work/school is a great time to go. The folks I met were very nice and made me feel welcome. I like the fact you need not worry about someone else brass coming at you. I would like to see the manual ropes maintained a little better though. They open at 10:00 on Saturdays so H&H got 'em there. I like it because of the location, quite convenient and cheap too!
As far as the disclaimer, isn't that about a standard clause anywhere you go? I think I signed something like that at my doctors office!

Latest posts

Top Bottom