Went to SGT Everetts on Saturday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zseese

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I have lived in Norman for a month now and finally made it out there. Pretty neat range. Quieter than others I have been to(partially due to materials used and also due to less people I think) and the prices are great. I dont mind the manual target lines at all, but I would say half of them were not available due to ill repair. but thats fine, it just means there will be more space between me and the next guy but hopefully they will do better at keeping the lanes all useable. But anyway all in all great experience. Friendly folks behind the desk, great prices, and no wait. Oh and when they say $10 for all day, they mean it. He told me I could come shoot in the morning before work and then come back after and not have to pay again(if he remembers me or I have my receipt) which I think is pretty cool...

theishkid

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh and when they say $10 for all day, they mean it. He told me I could come shoot in the morning before work and then come back after and not have to pay again(if he remembers me or I have my receipt) which I think is pretty cool...

That's a pretty sweet deal, I didn't realize that.

They do need to do something about those lines though. It doesn't sound like they are in any rush to fix a line once it's down. I would understand fixing them once a week. But I was in there last week with the exact same problem.

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thats were i took my SDA Class, The range caught me off guard being wood and plate steel, but its really nice with fair prices! The year memberships are priced very well

dru

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I took an SDA legal refresher course with Elliot since my original SDA instructor was kinda crappy. I really enjoyed him

Rolando

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last time I was there he showed me some big ole lights he was gonna mount in the range. Huge lights like the kind that go on light poles. That would be nice. Most ranges I've been to don't have good lighting. Were they up yet?

maximus

Maximus
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thats the only concerns i had ... The lighting and single clip target holders... They get that sway in them that takes a little bit to calm down.... But I like the place.......

EXD 45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is a pretty nice range. I was talking to Elliot last week and he said they are hopefully going to make 3 lanes on the east side in to rifle lanes as soon as they can get some better steel. It is located on I-35 and Indian Hills Road on the East side of the Highway.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is a pretty nice range. I was talking to Elliot last week and he said they are hopefully going to make 3 lanes on the east side in to rifle lanes as soon as they can get some better steel. It is located on I-35 and Indian Hills Road on the East side of the Highway.

that would be nice, i could finally get to visit. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom