West Norman shooting yesterday; shooter was CLEET instructor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeromebill7718

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sometimes, shootings aren't a bad thing for a community. Sometimes bad people need to be stopped from doing bad things all the time.

When liberals hear about shootings they are like...oh myyy, people getting shot is bad. Yes, in a ideal world. nobody would need to get shot. A bad guy getting shot is always better than a good guy suffering.

Liberals are just mad because we want them to work for their drugs.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sometimes, shootings aren't a bad thing for a community. Sometimes bad people need to be stopped from doing bad things all the time.

When liberals hear about shootings they are like...oh myyy, people getting shot is bad. Yes, in a ideal world. nobody would need to get shot. A bad guy getting shot is always better than a good guy suffering.

Liberals are just mad because we want them to work for their drugs.
But these days the acquittal will have little to do with the wrongful death lawsuit sure to come so the good guy still suffers.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is what you said chuckie 👆👆He murdered the dude in cold blood because he was a scared little b*tch is the translation.

I said he decided to throw down and got his ass kicked so he shot the victim.

iu

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
this is my uncle, he’s in no wrong. the other man aggressively proceeded to my uncles vehicle, which turned into an altercation which made Mark pull his fire arm.
According to who?

Did your uncle get out of his car? Was the dead man attempting to enter your uncle’s car or just walking towards it?

Latest posts

Top Bottom