West Norman shooting yesterday; shooter was CLEET instructor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, then he's gonna fry if he did that. He's not a cop anymore, he's a civilian and victim was or wasn't armed? Wasn't. So what you're saying is that he just murdered a complete stranger in cold blood because he's a scared b*tch.
" So what you're saying is that he just murdered a complete stranger in cold blood because he's a scared b*tch."

That is NOT what I said and you know it. I said that based on his training as a former police officer it is unlikely that he would have let the victim get close enough to start doing a 'beat-down' on him - the exact same way you, and most CC people, would probably do JEVapa! And I also said that [in other words] the victim, being a young stud, most likely jumped into action without thinking about the possible consequences.

As far as age goes, I believe that most people that are older (60+) are not "a scared b*tch" when it comes to a confrontation with a young person (as you seem to believe) but they ARE aware that they are no longer as quick in their reflexes and stamina as the younger person challenging them. That does not make them "scared" but it does make them more wary.

Last edited:

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I'm betting the retired cop pulled his carry and used it before it got to the 'beat down' stage, not only because of the age difference but also because of training (21-ft rule).
This is what you said chuckie 👆👆He murdered the dude in cold blood because he was a scared little b*tch is the translation.

I said he decided to throw down and got his ass kicked so he shot the victim.

Kaleb Kottka

New to the site!
Reaction score

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
UPDATE from last night. KFOR

https://kfor.com/news/local/argument-turns-deadly-on-main-street-in-norman/

1689883836816.png

(He looks familiar to me.)

Authorities say the two drivers got into an argument on Main Street and that’s when 62-year-old Mark Kottka pulled out a gun and shot the victim.

Norman Police said the victim is now dead.

The Norman Police Department said KFOR two people were driving west on Main Street when they stopped in the roadway, got out of the car and started arguing.

That’s when they said 62-year-old Mark Kottka shot the other driver who later died at the hospital.

“Officers located them when they arrived on scene and rendered aid, along with the help of witnesses. That individual remained on scene. The shooter remained on scene,” said Sarah Jensen, Norman Police Department PIO.

According to Kottka’s LinkedIn profile, he’s a certified law enforcement firearm instructor.

He was arrested and booked into the Cleveland County Detention Center on a complaint of first-degree murder.

“Due to the injuries sustained by one of the involved parties, we’re still working to determine exactly what occurred outside of the altercation that was seen by some witnesses,” said Jensen.

This is an ongoing investigation.

Man-O-Livin, in this heat, for me to get out of an air conditioned car and confront someone, he had best be an international terrorist attacking my family. Other than that, meh.

Latest posts

Top Bottom