western Ok. prong horn hunt question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
^ it's funny you bring this up, because one of our new guys here at work is from Wyoming and i thought about hitting up on drive up and a place to crash and get info off him about "non-resident" stuff. might have to see how that ball rolls............

Sniper John

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A note on Wyoming. It is a preference point kind of State on the license draw and some of the better public land areas are units that will require some preference points even for Antelope.

After a sage grouse hunt in CO within sight of the Wyoming border and seeing several BLM land Antelope I started applying for preference points for future hunts some day.

So if your interested in Wyoming note that to put in for the draw, it runs until the middle of March, but if you wish to only purchase a preference point you have to wait till July to purchase it so it can be easy to forget to do so.

For the areas I wish to hunt in Colorado and Wyoming, to get to hunt I will likely be accumulating preference points for a few years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom