What are you listening to today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We're watching the documentary about JFK. I wasn't that old when it happened (I was almost 5) but I have really vivid memories of where I was -- Which is REALLY unusual for me. Weird ...

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We're watching the documentary about JFK. I wasn't that old when it happened (I was almost 5) but I have really vivid memories of where I was -- Which is REALLY unusual for me. Weird ...
Great idea! Where were you when JFK was shot?

I was over at my Moms' apartment (Man and Dad were divorced) waiting for her to finish getting ready because we were going to go out to eat, when an emergency broadcast came over the TV saying that the President had been shot. I was only 13 but even then I felt that this was a world-shaking event, especially so soon after the Cuban Missile Crisis.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still a little angel flying around waiting for the great coach to put me in the game. (Dad and mom didn’t meet until 1968 and I wandered onto the scene in 1971)

Grumpy says his mom was pregnant with him. And does that count?? even if he doesn't remember it. 🙄🙄🙄 That man ...

We were at my grandparents' dairy farm in Okay. Had gone up there to vaccinate Grandpa's herd. And spend some time with Grandpa and Grandma, of course. I can still picture everything in the living room and their big old black and white console tv.

Latest posts

Top Bottom