What are you listening to today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gotta hand it to Timberlake, heck of a voice

Yep. I drive Grumpy crazy because I'm all over the place when I listen to music. My favorite playlist has classical, rap, country, top 40, rock, blues, jazz ... Even the old, old vocal styles from WAY back in the past -- that Viking stuff, umm, can't think of the name for it off the top of my head. You should have seen his face the first time he "caught" me listening to barbershop quartets ... Lol

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. I drive Grumpy crazy because I'm all over the place when I listen to music. My favorite playlist has classical, rap, country, top 40, rock, blues, jazz ... Even the old, old vocal styles from WAY back in the past -- that Viking stuff, umm, can't think of the name for it off the top of my head. You should have seen his face the first time he "caught" me listening to barbershop quartets ... Lol
I listen to pretty wide variety of music myself, I don't really listen to any rap, but I do like what this guy has to say.

Latest posts

Top Bottom