What did you do to 'prep' today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bought a few 5 gal buckets and screw off lids. I am going to use 2 of these to make a water filter. I have the filter candle and Crock Lever Faucet on order. I should be able to get it put together by the end of the week.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
built a new chicken coop and run for the exotic chicks to keep them separated from the egg layers and keep Mrs TR happy happy happy, cause if'n Mrs Kay aint's happy, ain't NOBODY happy.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a couple of cases of wine to help conserve the water for my non-drinking wife, and wine lasts decades in proper storage.

I'm drinking a bottle of wine, just to make sure it's still good ... you know ... rotation rotation rotation ... :naughty:

I took a class on food production yesterday at Plan B ... Good class, I learned quite a bit. Am paying for it today. My head and neck are KILLING me ... Note to self: Don't drive anywhere that requires you to look around and change lanes much without having a co-pilot ... :(

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm drinking a bottle of wine, just to make sure it's still good ... you know ... rotation rotation rotation ... :naughty:

I took a class on food production yesterday at Plan B ... Good class, I learned quite a bit. Am paying for it today. My head and neck are KILLING me ... Note to self: Don't drive anywhere that requires you to look around and change lanes much without having a co-pilot ... :(

I like how you said "bottle" not a glass. Sounds like a party at the BB and GC house!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like how you said "bottle" not a glass. Sounds like a party at the BB and GC house!

Believe me ... it's no party ... :( GC's at work and I'm crying in my beer ... errrrr ... glass ... :lookaroun ... of wine ... :wink2: It's difficult to explain but sometimes alcohol is more effective in loosening up those muscles than the prescription Rxs are ... and with much less side effects. So ... when I hurt really bad I usually try a glass of wine or two first ... if that doesn't do it, then in an hour I pop a bunch of pill and just go to bed because I know my day is gonna be a bust ... I've been fighting this crap all damned day ... :grumble:

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Believe me ... it's no party ... :( GC's at work and I'm crying in my beer ... errrrr ... glass ... :lookaroun ... of wine ... :wink2: It's difficult to explain but sometimes alcohol is more effective in loosening up those muscles than the prescription Rxs are ... and with much less side effects. So ... when I hurt really bad I usually try a glass of wine or two first ... if that doesn't do it, then in an hour I pop a bunch of pill and just go to bed because I know my day is gonna be a bust ... I've been fighting this crap all damned day ... :grumble:

You should call him and tell him to stop the work crap and come take care of you ;)

Elm Creek Smith

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, it was Saturday, and I spent 3 hours running the rototiller so I can plant a firethorn (Pyracantha) hedge to replace holly and junipers. I figure it will keep the casual trespasser at bay once it fills out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom