What Do You Think About This Mini-Sub deal?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Post of the thread.

I'll never die in a helicopter crash either. I might get killed in a 2 seat plane crash, but not in a chopper.
Ahhh, man, you're missin out! I've been in everything the army had in the 70's. Hueys. Loaches, Kiowas, Siskorsky Sky Crane, Chinook, and the Cobra. Am I missing any?
Since then I've been in a few civy versions and we even paid for Dad to ride a night tour of the Christmas lights of OKC. He was as giddy as a schoolboy.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
30 minutes intervals as late as Tuesday
Well, I'm glad they took a hammer along.
I hope they know enough to bang out SOS. Just banging won't garner much urgency. SOS says it's people.

If it's them, I also hope what they are banging on won't damage the hull....

Woody

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Post of the thread.

I'll never die in a helicopter crash either. I might get killed in a 2 seat plane crash, but not in a chopper.

You never know, you might get hit by one while swimming. After all, there are more airplanes and helicopters in the ocean than there are submarines in the sky. Seems that makes submarines safer, or something....

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think most people would be much more sympathetic if the passengers were average people. The passengers are billionaires and even a member of the WEF, basically the people that claim they are smarter than us. They are so smart they signed a waiver to get into a poorly constructed craft controlled by a $30 Logitech game controller with a 1 1/2 star rating on Amazon. Surprised the WEF dude isn't trying to build a new society based on conservation of natural resources, lower CO2 and bug farming. Yeah, they are humans and odds of survival are very low if they are truly banging on the hull. However they were trying to visit a ship that was so "unsinkable" that the hand of God couldn't sink it and paying $ to see it. Ironic that many wealthy passed away on the Titanic.

If I did have the opportunity to travel that deep or deeper, I would be much more curious about what lives there, or see a wreck with millions in gold.

Latest posts

Top Bottom