What does everyone think about this one?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The libs are right, citizens shouldn't own guns. Blood in the streets over stupid stuff.
More stupid than I can figure out in this one.

Last edited:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
You left you house with a gun over a mattress, Dad and son are dumbasses that need to loose their ability to own a gun and the moron threatening to kill them .... well , no more stupid human tricks for him!!

Am I wrong thinking that dad and son should go to jail, I am under the idea that you are supposed to avoid confrontation when armed , not seek it out!

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Darwin just doing what he does. 3 idjits off the street. Well, for awhile anyway. How did the two that are still breathing make bail? $25K sure seems like a bargain for 1-murder. :scratch:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You left you house with a gun over a mattress, Dad and son are dumbasses that need to loose their ability to own a gun and the moron threatening to kill them .... well , no more stupid human tricks for him!!

Am I wrong thinking that dad and son should go to jail, I am under the idea that you are supposed to avoid confrontation when armed , not seek it out!

Several ways to de-escalate the situation IMO, not sure how the law reads where they live though. Seems they put themselves in danger rather than found it.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All dumbasses! But the duo more so. A gun over a mattress? What the crap, man? What happened to polite conversation or civil discourse? It’s a dang mattress. Either tell the guy hey the charge extra for this so please remove or take it to the dump yourself.

Obviously open carry clearly aggravated the situation.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Several ways to de-escalate the situation IMO, not sure how the law reads where they live though. Seems they put themselves in danger rather than found it.
Yep!! Seems like Dad was itching to shoot!! Personally I hope I never have to kill a person and will do everything in my power to avoid it. Well I was in the military but that would be different than shooting a dipshit over a mattress.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Both should of called leo’s And let them take care of it I’m thinking there wer some prior problems between the two in the past both had a chance to walk away from the situation

Latest posts

Top Bottom