What In the Heck is Going on with AR Parts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super_soph198

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got a guy here in Moore that always has AR parts, he is usually at the gun shows but I had to get a few pins last week and he had a hole mess of parts. His shop is soley ar's so I would hope he had parts. PM me if anyone needs his contact info. Really stand up guy.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The election craze is happening. Everyone is buying parts. Add to the fact that Remington was just recently awarded the contract to build about 53,000 more M4's for the Military and now they're buying up AR parts that are already scarce. Unfortunately, I don't see things changing until months after the election.

I thought Bushmaster made Remington's 5.56 rifles and DPMS built their 7.62. Is Remington going to build their own now? The only thing that kept me from buying one so far was that they were Remington in logo only.

R

Rooks454

Hello probably wrong place but I am a noob....I am wanting to find someone that would be willing to assemble my lower using my parts kit....without charging as much as a gunsmith