What Is It About Parking Spaces

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On one hand, Shane is built like a brick house and started toward him aggressively, so I don't blame him for shooting the guy. BUT to be out there yelling because someone parked in your spot was the catalyst for the whole thing. They weren't even parking, they were just dropping the guy off and leaving. Mr. Brown should have kept his mentally deranged rear in the house where he belonged.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On one hand, Shane is built like a brick house and started toward him aggressively, so I don't blame him for shooting the guy. BUT to be out there yelling because someone parked in your spot was the catalyst for the whole thing. They weren't even parking, they were just dropping the guy off and leaving.

oksportsman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw no aggressive behavior by the victim but one cannot hear what is being said. In general far too many have no respect for human life. "The world is a bad place, a terrible place to live" as quoted in Reflections of My Life.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Same thing with road rage incidents. What is there about getting cut off, or being tail gated, or almost anything else that would make you mad enough to kill someone and probably destroy the rest of yours and your families lives.

I disagree that there was any justification for shooting. He wasn't moving "aggressively" toward him, he took a few slow steps his direction. The shooter also took a step toward the victim. And even if you feel threatened by that, you maybe pull the gun and tell him to stop, and fire if he doesn't. He whipped the gun out and fired, then just slowly turned and wandered off. I can't see any indication that he was in any fear.

I would expect the shooter will be convicted of assault with a deadly weapon, and/or attempted murder.

Latest posts

Top Bottom