What Is It About Parking Spaces

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ricco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard the two had past problems as well and no doubt that played a part in the shooting, but it was still just a parking space.

Last night in Lawrence Ks two people got into a shootout in a Hy Vee parking lot over road rage, both are dead.

Seems to be lot's of anger over things that really don't matter much, interesting times we live in.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard the two had past problems as well and no doubt that played a part in the shooting, but it was still just a parking space.

Last night in Lawrence Ks two people got into a shootout in a Hy Vee parking lot over road rage, both are dead.

Seems to be lot's of anger over things that really don't matter much, interesting times we live in.
We don't have to worry about pissing them off anymore.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Meh, nothing new. I remember once a guy forced my dad off the road, mid 60s, he calmed down fairly quickly when dad produced his 6" S&W 28. The guy claimed my dad's car looked like the one that cut him off a couple of days ago and was REAL sorry for stopping him. Made an impression on me at the time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom