What is your Religious Affiliation?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your Religious Affiliation?

• Catholic

Votes: 26 10.8%
  • Baptist

Votes: 71 29.5%
  • Charismatic/Assemblies of God/Holiness

Votes: 21 8.7%
  • Anglican/Lutheran/ Presbyterian

Votes: 9 3.7%
  • Atheist

Votes: 18 7.5%
  • Agnostic

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Muslim

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jewish

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • Believe in God but no organized religion

Votes: 62 25.7%
  • Mormon

Votes: 4 1.7%

• Total voters

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Agnostic. I was born into Catholicism until and went until my parents divorced. My dad went non-denominational and my mom stayed catholic. I was Baptist at one point but that ended before college. My wife goes to Journey but I don't attend.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Growing up I went to several churches. Religiois studies was my 2nd Major and from how I understand religion, its a personal relationship with God.

When studying or practicing your faith it is so important to have a good teacher/preacher/pastor. Understandimg the intent of scripture as well as the message is prolly the most important thing in organized religion.

I think i identify more Orthodox and Catholics than other denominations, mainly because of history and traditions. But ive kinda given up on denominations and organized religion.

Sarge25

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Christian saved by grace through faith. If any of you all are in the stillwater area and looking for a good church let me know. I attend Stillwater Bible Church which just recently started up. Come for teachings passage by passage and verse by verse from the bible. Nothing else just bible teaching which is how I think it should be. PM for details or location.

vicious

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was raised without religion, married a baptist. Through my life I've believed in nothing and I've believed in something. I'm, at this point, faithful that there is something out there and that there will be an afterlife, but I don't put my faith in the "book".

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another Nazarene here, raised Lutheran. I became a holiday attender in my teens, then dropped completely away from church for years. On my second date with this one girl, she asked me point-blank, "What's the nature of your relationship with Christ?" Floored me. We were married two years later. She saved my life, in more ways than one. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom