2024 economic outlook

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If it was Biden's fault when gas was $5/gal, is it his fault that gas right now is like $2.60/gal?
Yes, Biden is subsidizing lower gas prices with our tax dollars. Don't be fooled, he is not going to do anything that is good for us. He may say it is but only a fool would believe that the has our best interests at heart. If you believe that he does, look back over the past several months and try to find anything that he has done that was good for us.
Nearly no one benifits from high property values other than the tax man! ☹️
Exactly! If we have an increase in home values, our taxes go up, if gasoline is $4.00 per gallon the taxes are higher on a gallon of gas and goods cost more due to increased transport costs. No one benefits except for the tax agencies and at the federal level they use our tax dollars to buy votes and/or send to terrorist groups so they can attack allied nations who we also send money. It's a never-endng circle that makes no sense whatsoever.

Last edited:

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, Biden is subsidizing lower gas prices with our tax dollars. Don't be fooled, he is not going to do anything that is good for us. He may say it is but only a fool would believe that the has our best interests at heart. If you believe that he does, look back over the past several months and try to find anything that he has done that was good for us.

Exactly! If we have an increase in home values, our taxes go up, if gasoline is $4.00 per gallon the taxes are higher on a gallon of gas and goods cost more due to increased transport costs. No one benefits except for the tax agencies and at the federal level they use our tax dollars to buy votes and/or send to terrorist groups so they can attack allied nations who we also send money. It's a never-endng circle that makes no sense whatsoever.
Gasoline taxes are not variable, they are a fixed amount per gallon. Taxes do not go up with the price of gasoline. In fact when gas prices go up, less taxes are collected because less fuel is purchased.

Last edited:

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If it was Biden's fault when gas was $5/gal, is it his fault that gas right now is like $2.60/gal?
Supply and demand causes gasoline price fluctuations. Oh, and let’s not forget .gov mandates and regulations.

Increase supply like Trump encouraged, prices tank.

Stop encouraging energy independence, like Biden is doing, prices go up.

Demand drops due to a poor economy, gasoline prices drop.

There is nothing magical about fuel prices. And yes, Biden can be blamed for $5.00 and $2.25 per gallon gasoline prices, like I filled up for this morning.

Frank Pope

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think they found out that the russian oil was still getting to market and that the sanctions is not working as planed so by driving the price lower they attempt to hurt russia's oil profits.

I just read last week or so about a fleet of shadow oil tankers getting russian oil to market.

Doing stuff like transferring oil from boat to boat like a oil tanker shell game
If President knuckle head would enforce the sanctions originally leveled @ the Russians, it would be game over, but that will never happen.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And yes, Biden can be blamed for $5.00 and $2.25 per gallon gasoline prices, like I filled up for this morning.
Gasoline taxes are not variable, they are a fixed amount per gallon. Taxes do not go up with the price of gasoline. In fact when gas prices go up, less taxes are collected because less fuel is purchased.
You're right, taxes are per gallon of gas. And I give no positive credit to Biden for the lower cost of gasoline. He merits nothing positive for what he has done to this nation, he doesn't care about us nor do most Washington politicians, nor do I believe that a lot of them give any foresight to what they do, vote or support. They think only of today and what they can get vs being concerned with all the tomorrows they, their children and grandchildren are going to face because of their positions/decisions. Maybe I'm wrong but I am pro-country and for the flag of this country and what it represents and I am not likely to change.

don ewald

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Despite what all the liberal sock puppets say, I see the economy as a house of cards. Half the county is knee-deep in credit card debt and that will get worse. Biden's lies will finally be seen by many who currently have their heads in the sand (i.e. MSNBC, CNN). The economy is NOT great, the job market numbers are fake. The stock market is NOT a reflection on what 90% of us are feeling. Again, a house of cards.

Bravo1413

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe there will be big problems coming in the second half of this year, beware or September. They can not let Trump in. If they can’t get him in the courts they will find another way. If Trump is elected I predict a false flag/war/civil unrest to user in martial law and cancel election… the Dems are to far into this to let it go….. just mine

Latest posts

Top Bottom