What Oklahoma law forbids open carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fatboy, you're absolutely right about there being only one true way to know for sure. I intend to test the waters in early April. I understand I will be standing all alone and the laughing stock of shooters everywhere if I fail.

Fritz Pierce ruling still stands today, as it has never been overturned and is still tested against, as you saw in Gilio.

If you ask the police they can provide you with some arrest information for unlawful carry. Might be worth doing that research before spending money on a defense attorney.

M

MOPAR 4x4

We can read and re-read the laws and try to interpit the law as WE see it but bottom line is if we obey the law we won't have any problems. Law changes are sometimes slow and don't make sense at first but you can't and won't please everybody. I personally am in the construction trade and city codes for inspections change every few years for every trade nothing is a constant, not even life but lets be thankfull at least we as citizens here can get a cc or now oc very soon and we're not in England. where ya cant even own a weapon.---Just a thought from a ole country boy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom