What Pissed You Off Today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Decent day at work until noon, took a partner out for lunch as it was his birthday - watched the gals at the Mexican restaurant put that goofy sparkly sombrero on his head and sing to him - came home - threw the shepherd in the Z and we went for a ride - was good to see her excited to hang her head out of the window - got fuel in the Z, came home.

As far as I know, I don't have to leave the house again until Monday morning. I'm sure I will end up at the store buying some ribs or something tomorrow, I dunno.

In general, it's a decent day.

Sorry about all ya'll up there having **** break and fall over and catch on fire and burn to the ground. That's a bummer.

Oh yeah, found out a colleague's house burned up last night, I needa call and offer condolences, see if there's anything I can do. Gotta count my blessings. I don't have the biggest or nicest house on the block, but God has blessed us to be able to provide what's necessary.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Typical day on the farm. Tree branches down so go to get tractor to haul off. Battery dead in tractor, replace battery go to start tractor fuel leak. Ok will use ATV to pull limbs off but notice cows low on hay so get farm truck with bale spike and back up to stab hay bale. Spare tire carrier bracket breaks falls down as I'm backing up stabs hole in gas tank. Not just a little hole 4 inch gash. Rush to dump hay in pasture and get truck up to shop so I dont have to pull tank in pasture. Ok i will get back to tree limbs go to get ATV low on gas, all gas cans empty from filling generator for last few days. Drive to closest gas station to get gas, power is out. Next gas station 15 miles so call a buddy that has tank and bum 5 gallons. Ok fill ATV with gas grab straps and ride over and start dragging limbs off to pasture. Which I will cut the larger ones into firewood. Unhook first load turn around to get on ATV #$%# flat tire run a tree branch threw it ok spare tire and rim in barn. Walk back to barn and mount new tire on rim. Load in truck and haul mounted tire and jack back to install on ATV. D#$% it brought wrong sockets ATV lug nuts metric. Go back to shop get right sockets and return replace tire. Phone rings deputy Sherriff somebody slid thru fence on other place and cows out. Back to barn load post, fence wire and stretchers. Spend rest of day fixing fence and chasing cows. That was yesterday.

Whoa.

That's it?

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Typical day on the farm. Tree branches down so go to get tractor to haul off. Battery dead in tractor, replace battery go to start tractor fuel leak. Ok will use ATV to pull limbs off but notice cows low on hay so get farm truck with bale spike and back up to stab hay bale. Spare tire carrier bracket breaks falls down as I'm backing up stabs hole in gas tank. Not just a little hole 4 inch gash. Rush to dump hay in pasture and get truck up to shop so I dont have to pull tank in pasture. Ok i will get back to tree limbs go to get ATV low on gas, all gas cans empty from filling generator for last few days. Drive to closest gas station to get gas, power is out. Next gas station 15 miles so call a buddy that has tank and bum 5 gallons. Ok fill ATV with gas grab straps and ride over and start dragging limbs off to pasture. Which I will cut the larger ones into firewood. Unhook first load turn around to get on ATV #$%# flat tire run a tree branch threw it ok spare tire and rim in barn. Walk back to barn and mount new tire on rim. Load in truck and haul mounted tire and jack back to install on ATV. D#$% it brought wrong sockets ATV lug nuts metric. Go back to shop get right sockets and return replace tire. Phone rings deputy Sherriff somebody slid thru fence on other place and cows out. Back to barn load post, fence wire and stretchers. Spend rest of day fixing fence and chasing cows. That was yesterday.
Yep, typical day on the farm.

Sometimes there just ain't enough cusswords to get through the entire day.

murphranch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

You nailed it. I either experience that once a week or witness it happening to a neighbor or it’s why everyone is laughing at the local diner at noon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife is baking cookies for our upcoming vacation to Utah/Arizona. So far, she has ONLY allowed me to have two for "testing purposes."

But then, she got involved with something and forgot to start the timer on the last batch. They are a "wee bit" more done than the others.

If I get any more cookies, I'm sure it will be from that batch.

Oldman62

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a great day moving and cutting limbs, still have to pull broken limbs out of the trees that are just hanging. Had no problems today and wife is making home made chicken noodle soap for dinner tonight and my little grand daughter will be home from her moms in a little bit. I have thanked God for another glorious day of life and no problems. Its amazing we had no problems, knock on wood :hithead:

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What pissed you off today ?

It had been awhile but we've been getting takeout pizza from Pizza Shuttle on Lindsey off and on for many years when we didn't feel like a eat in pizza joint......only about a mile or so from the house and always had pretty good pizza.

Picked up one about 1 1/2 hours ago, got home and cracked open a cold beer, plopped down in my Lazy Boy in front of the boob tube and took a bite.....horrible !

Way too much of what I assume was rubbery processed mozzerella cheese, dough was too thick and was fluffly and airy, the crust wasn't hard, brown and crunchy they way I like it and the way it's been in years past, the sauce was sweetish, skimpy on the meats and greasy......don't know if the place changed owners or what but I'm done with Pizza Shuttle.

Ended up eating a can of chicken noodle soup with some saltines and a couple thick slices of extra sharp cheddar cheese.....tasted pretty good but I've still got a craving for pizza.

Latest posts

Top Bottom