What scope should i get? Trijicon Accupoint?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So would you buy the same one again?

What are your likes and dislikes. I've been thinking the same as you for my Grendel build.

Thanks,

EFsDad

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So would you buy the same one again?

What are your likes and dislikes. I've been thinking the same as you for my Grendel build.

Thanks,

EFsDad

Yeah i would buy this scope again. When I buy another ar rifle it will be a 16in in 5.56, or a sbr 300blk, for this i will buy the tr24 with the BAC sights. But for my 20in that i have right now i like this scope (tr20-2) Again i am really not experianced with optics, i took a shot in the dark with a brand that i like. Im sure there are a lot of good scopes out there that are cheaper and just as good, especially with the fact this scope will mostly be helping me punch holes in paper, and maybe hunting if i do start. Jaker pointed out the Vortex Viper scopes, but i had already put my order in with Midway before i got to look at the vipers. But i still would have bought this scope, I really wanted to get my hands on a mil dot.

- Mil Dot (which this is my first time using) (I feel like a deadly sniping zombie slaying BaD Mutha ucker!!!)

Dislike: - paid $750+ (I could of bought another gun, for this price it should be able to send lead down range, without a rifle attached)
- Now im broke! I spent the last of my gun savings on this scope!

Latest posts

Top Bottom