What should my next .357mag Smith and Wesson be?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I already daily carry a 642.

Recently got a 66-1 from @Sted-E Ed-E and now I’m very hooked on Smith and Wesson revolvers. Haven’t even shot this thing yet but know I want more.

I’ve been looking at the 66 combat magnum and it looks very inviting.

of course I want to add a Model 29 to the herd (who doesn’t) but my oh my are those things expensive and For the time being I’d probably rather stick to 357mag and .38special for now..

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Some of the terminology gets tossed around but you own a 66 combat magnum. It’s an addiction that will last a lifetime! There is no rehab other that giving them all to me.

Looking at their website and this pops up. So do other. 66 models...

FD8E760C-2F2E-4DC9-93AA-2176A64FB24D.jpeg

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Several years ago I owned two 6" Colt Pythons, one was blue that I shot occasionally and the other was nickel plated that I kept as a unfired safe queen......sold both for pretty good $$$.

Anyway, I also had a older no lock S & W 6" model 686 (also gone) about the same time that when rested on bags would consistently out shoot the blued 6" Python.......if another used pre-lock 6" 686 became available for a decent price I'd find it pretty difficult to not purchase it.

S&W 686.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom