What the Ph ?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tried out Saigon Palace today.

Went with the H-9: steak, flank, tendon, and tripe. Was VERY good - the tendon was cooked enough it was not chewy, and the broth I dare say was the best i have had. Lots of color, a bit salty (in a good way) and very flavorful. They also served jalepenos in the set up, which I like.

Only complaints were that it was a bit pricier than others (7 bucks for the regular, smallest size), it seemed like more noodles and less meat (does not play to my American palate :D), the cilantro was not served in the broth but on the side (I like it added to the soup by the kitchen), and they served it with lemon instead of lime ?!

But all in all, very good. The broth made it by far the best in town!

And the young lady working in there was much better eye candy than at the other place!

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Tried out Saigon Palace today.

Went with the H-9: steak, flank, tendon, and tripe. Was VERY good - the tendon was cooked enough it was not chewy, and the broth I dare say was the best i have had. Lots of color, a bit salty (in a good way) and very flavorful. They also served jalepenos in the set up, which I like.

Only complaints were that it was a bit pricier than others (7 bucks for the regular, smallest size), it seemed like more noodles and less meat (does not play to my American palate :D), the cilantro was not served in the broth but on the side (I like it added to the soup by the kitchen), and they served it with lemon instead of lime ?!

But all in all, very good. The broth made it by far the best in town!

And the young lady working in there was much better eye candy than at the other place!

Sounds worth tryin!

Latest posts

Top Bottom