What to do for anniversary night out?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuckFuller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We are not big gamblers at all but we do enjoy a nice dinner at McGill's on 19 and a show at the Hard Rock in Catoosa. If there is not a show we might play a little blackjack or slots though. The last time we were there the wife started out with a $20 bill and left with $800 from one slot machine.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The wife and I are celebrating our 14th anniversary Wednesday.

We usually do dinner and a movie. But want to do something different this year, but not too expensive. What is there to do in the Tulsa area that's different and interesting for a night out?

We don't drink or gamble and are not big party or club types.

The Warren Theater in Broken Arrow might do a different twist for you on the dinner/movie thing since you can do it all in one place. Great heated seats for comfort, food/snack service right to your seat, totally an adult atmosphere.

Grendel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Take her shopping...like at Utica Square and buy her some nice perfume or a purse (let her choose). Dinner at Utica Square then a nice room at the Hotel Mayo to.....re-consummate the marriage!!!

Hah! I offered to take her shopping. I seem to have ended up with the one woman on the planet that hates to go shopping and spend money.

Since Tulsa seems to be pretty lame on the weeknights, I think we are going to do dinner and a movie at that new Warren Theatre on BA. We haven't been there yet so it might be a little different.

Latest posts

Top Bottom