What to read? What to read? Any suggestions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I tried but it wouldn't work on my phone. :(
If you have a PC, try that. The kindle download is free, but not needed to take a peek inside the book. People who have read my story tend to like it. The story is long, but not dull at all, if I do say so myself. And, though the whole world is affected, much of the action takes place in Oklahoma and Kansas.

snafu21

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Forever Hero by Modesitt, The, Long Earth by Pratchett, and Bobiverse by Taylor are all great post apocalypse series.

If you were able to get past half way into the 3rd Enders book then you have way more patience than me.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Read the Sniper Elite series by Scott Mcewen. It’s a 4 book series. From what you’ve said, I’d bet you love the second book of the series.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ah, I believe one of Timothy Mcveigh's favorites if I remember correctly/

I don't think it was ever said that it was one of his favorites.

The news media made a big deal over the book because it was found in his stuff and it supposedly had a "blueprint" for what he did to the Murrah Building.

From what I remember of the book, there was a Federal building that they bombed, using a similar set up, but there was no "blueprint" as I recall.

Dave

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think it was ever said that it was one of his favorites.

The news media made a big deal over the book because it was found in his stuff and it supposedly had a "blueprint" for what he did to the Murrah Building.

From what I remember of the book, there was a Federal building that they bombed, using a similar set up, but there was no "blueprint" as I recall.

Dave
I've read The Turner Diaries and it was certainly nothing to write home about. It was a rather silly book as I recall.

Latest posts

Top Bottom