What trigger did you use on your AR sbr build?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ARnut

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just like the title says What trigger did you use and why. Currently building an 11.5 inch and am curious what everyone's favorite is.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I initially went with the ALG ACT in mine. I saw it as a cheaper, but improved trigger option. However, the SSA-E in my SPR has spoiled me so they are all getting swapped out with a Geissele G2S.

Podman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used the ALG combat trigger in my latest build. Just wanted to try it out and see if it was any better than the others. I haven't shot it yet
but it feels good dry firing it.

Tumbleweed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I won a Wilson combat ttu a while back. Got the 2 stage match ttu and I love it. They are expensive if I had to buy one, but I really like it and it's a drop in unit. I have shot friends rifles with geissle ssa-e triggers and liked them as well.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First build use stock CMT/Stag LPK trigger, second build that is still in progress I used a ACT QMS which probably isn't that much of a difference. I don't really want to pay $200 for a Geissle trigger and couldn't find the ACT locally.

Latest posts

Top Bottom