What'd You Get?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
got myself some greasy fast food, will go see family tomorrow and have a nice meal. When asked what i want i always say don't get me anything i got myself covered. The new standard answer is " fine if you really want to get me something i'll take a decent four wheel drive truck and a full tank of gas" .

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fortunately these days I don't get a whole lot and I like it that way. Kids got me a few OSU goodies and my ex-FIL gave me some cool pliers. Christmas gifting is for the kids.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I have had a no gift policy for several years BUT..Santa always sends my wife a letter that gets delivered the day before Christmas or is left under the tree that night. Don't think a guy can do anything for his wife that she will like anymore than have Santa write her a letter. One that is written from the heart and with feeling. Merry Christmas my OSA brothers and sisters.

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gotta new iPad 3! I was shocked. I didn't expect much this year...haven't been very nice...lol
Oh, yeah. I also got a cool slap light. It's a slap bracelet that is illuminated. It's pretty bright, too. Im a sucker for worthless crap like that...

jrguns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So far I got a cool knife from my girlfriends daughter. We will see what comes tomorrow. I do not expect much cause most of my family is broke. But my dad did send me I very nice shotgun. I know this as I had to go get it from the FFL it was transfered through. For myself I bought a pair of nice ARs and some Pmags.

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My bro-in-law sent me a Knights Armament quad rail/grip for my Colt 6920.....I also got a Pentagon MS2 tactical light with pressure switch, and two 30 round AR Mags...........What a start!! Woohoo!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom