What'd You Get?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So far iv gotten a watch, Hoppes, Hornady One Shot zombie juice, gun range rest, FNH hoodie, binoculars, Red Head boots, Sex Panther cologne, and a couple of other things.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I'm just excited for my little girl to wake up in the morning and see what Santa brought. She's 19 months old, and I think she is going to have fun opening gifts this year. I will definately have the video camera rolling!

Those mornings are great! Got a 5yo and a 9yo, 9yo knows what's going on, so she gets a kick when we leave milk and cookies for Santa.................and two Lactaid tablets:D

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
So far iv gotten a watch, Hoppes, Hornady One Shot zombie juice, gun range rest, FNH hoodie, binoculars, Red Head boots, Sex Panther cologne, and a couple of other things.

You know that's made with real bits of panther don't you? Stings the nostrils.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
Yep. It says on the box that 60% of the time it works every time.

A formidable scent.................smells like pure gasoline............I guess the US is not one of 9 countries it's banned in? I asked for Blackbeards Delight, we'll see if it's in the stocking in the morning:D

BrandonMF

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought myself...

A new 4-gun rack. hand made Oak. :P

Ishapore 2a1. Seriously, my new favorite mil-surp. Sorry, Izzy Mauser...

A P1907 Bayonet made in 1945.

500 rounds of magtech 7.62x51

1040 rounds of Norinco .308.

Everything I want for Christmas is too expensive for family members, so I make do with what I got. :P

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I demanded that I get nothing. Told them I won't open it if I do and they'll be forced to take it back. And I'm not kidding... I think they know.

Kinda a "humbug" guy this year.

Got lotsa good stuff for The Boy, though.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I demanded that I get nothing. Told them I won't open it if I do and they'll be forced to take it back. And I'm not kidding... I think they know.

Oh, man ... don't be a bah, humbug guy!! Kids LOVE to give presents as much as they love to get them. The Boy is at a good age -- take lots of pics -- don't be a Scrooge. You will regret it later when he brings his first girlfriend over and you don't have those goofy pics!

ETA: Yes ... it would appear I am stalking you this evening!! :wave::urwelcome:

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Im with BB, humbuggin aint cool when ya got kids, i sooo wish my kids were kids one more time.
I miss hearin them say, "ohh this one is for daddy", theyd get so excited as i opened it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom