What's the skinny on buying and filling a scuba/compressed air tank for PCP use?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also, stores that sell "old people" medical devices like walkers, raising chairs, and other medical items generally have an O2 and Co2 fill stations. I'm sure Tulsa and OKC have lots of these types of stores.

Calamity Jake

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In OKC Dicks sporting goods will fill scuba tanks along with City Carbinics down town, Scuba Brothers at Hefner Parkway and Hefner Rd.
plus a place in Dell City just don't know the name, there may be a couple of others. You can buy new/used tanks at these locations also
no permits needed
Tanks will need a current inspection cert.
Most PCP air rifles require 2800-3000 PSI to function properly, and should come with a ST fill valve adapter, no
special regulator is needed just follow the AR instructions and DON"T over charge the AR tank as it can BLOW up.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In OKC Dicks sporting goods will fill scuba tanks along with City Carbinics down town, Scuba Brothers at Hefner Parkway and Hefner Rd.
plus a place in Del City just don't know the name, there may be a couple of others.

I've dealt with City Carbonic twice, and a friend has once; they're the biggest bunch of dicks this side of Washington, DC. The place in Del City is called Eagle Industries, and they're a great bunch of people. I recommend them highly.

securitysix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
PCP Newb here. Recently bought a Benjamin Discovery, I can see where the hand-pump has some limitations.

Anybody know what's involved with owning and filling compressed air tanks?

I don't have any advice for you on this topic. I just wanted to express my jealousy about your Benjamin Discovery. I'm wishing I had bought a PCP years ago instead of the magnum spring-piston job I've got. If I had it to do over now, I'd buy a Benjamin Discovery in a heartbeat.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have any advice for you on this topic. I just wanted to express my jealousy about your Benjamin Discovery. I'm wishing I had bought a PCP years ago instead of the magnum spring-piston job I've got. If I had it to do over now, I'd buy a Benjamin Discovery in a heartbeat.
Hehehe...working on 50 yards now..

i.imgur.com_rLyCKO7.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom