Whats up in Moore

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had some family call me earlier about a crapload of emergency vehicles including mediflight gathered on 19th between I35 and Sante Fe on the north side of the road concentrated around that trailer park across the street from Dicks. They claim dozens of vehicles involved. Anyone here know whats up?

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dont know what was happening but I live close to I35 and 19th. What I find strange is a lot of times at night (usually 9-11pm) there is a police search helicopter that buzzes around with lights on etc for 30mins-1hour at a time, sometimes 2-3 nights a weeks but guranteed for maybe 2-3 times a month, been going on every month for the seemingly the last couple years.

I have been tempted to mess with them because they will usually hover around for 15-30mins.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dont know what was happening but I live close to I35 and 19th. What I find strange is a lot of times at night (usually 9-11pm) there is a police search helicopter that buzzes around with lights on etc for 30mins-1hour at a time, sometimes 2-3 nights a weeks but guranteed for maybe 2-3 times a month, been going on every month for the seemingly the last couple years.

I have been tempted to mess with them because they will usually hover around for 15-30mins.

They were black, wern't they>?
(the helicopters)

Latest posts

Top Bottom