Whats your everyday carry??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elcaBob

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Generally speaking, I carry a Ruger SR9c in a cheapo Uncle Mike's IWB Holster. I hope Santa has been listening and brings me a Cross Breed Super tuck!

A

ArmedCivy

I'm currently using the kel-tec pf-9 in a crossbreed, two spare mags in a fobus. Its been working well, but i've been thinking about upgrading to a higher capacity gun and leaving any spare mags behind because they get annoying. Also have a ruger lcp and that's usually in my maxpedition pack.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm currently using the kel-tec pf-9 in a crossbreed, two spare mags in a fobus. Its been working well, but i've been thinking about upgrading to a higher capacity gun and leaving any spare mags behind because they get annoying. Also have a ruger lcp and that's usually in my maxpedition pack.

Wouldn't it be more annoying to get killed cause your magazine failed? I trust not the springy-thingy that feeds my pistola as well as I trust the pistola itself. Ditch the mag pouch if you must and just drop it in a poacket...but really...please reconsider that idea about not carrying a spare mag.

Latest posts

Top Bottom