When Islam infiltrates the US

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And here's another question: Say ya'll have convinced me that the faith IS the problem? What do we do about it? Just outlaw it? Go to war to eradicate it? Go on a conversion crusade?

"We" (non-Muslims) don't do anything about it because we aren't in a position to. We can speak openly and honestly to Muslims about the issues we see at all levels and encourage them to call for change. Other than that, we continue to take the right to those radicals who act on their hate/faith/whatever.

...which means absolutely nothing. Sampling bias is an obvious source of error here. How were the polled samples selected? Without an answer to that (among other questions), the polls mean nothing. How, exactly, were the questions phrased (and, since you're reading it in English, how good is the translation)? You can make a poll give any result you want through selection bias and careful phrasing of the question (and, again, translation can make the question seem entirely different; translation rarely works with mathematical precision).

I'm sorry, but did you just say every poll of Muslims on their beliefs has obvious sampling bias errors? Seriously :rolleyes2

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but did you just say every poll of Muslims on their beliefs has obvious sampling bias errors? Seriously :rolleyes2
Nope. I said the validity hasn't been demonstrated one way or another, and pointed out a couple of ways in which it they could be biased (though the list was by no mean exhaustive).

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"We" (non-Muslims) don't do anything about it because we aren't in a position to. We can speak openly and honestly to Muslims about the issues we see at all levels and encourage them to call for change. Other than that, we continue to take the right to those radicals who act on their hate/faith/whatever.

Nothing wrong with that at all.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The methodology of nearly every poll mentioned in this thread is flawed. Many used the opt-in method which is known to not give a statistically accurate sample.

Funny how some suddenly believe polls:

GTG six years ago talking about polls against campus carry.

This. Bias is frequently built into polls simply by how the question is phrased. Besides, everyone knows that 84% of those who don't own a phone and 92% of those who are smart enough to not answer the phone when they see a number they don't recognize agree that "campus carry" is a good idea! :D

Heck, I've probably contradicted myself a time or too as well.

Last edited:

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know ... If Muslim men would have sex with women who had their clitoris intact, they'd find that sex would be eminently more pleasurable here on Earth with whole women than with all the 72 castrated virgins in their afterlife. That would eliminate one of the major (if not the greatest) incentives to blow themselves up in the name of Allah.

They owe it to themselves - and their women!

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom