When Islam infiltrates the US

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was a fact
It wasn't a "made up source" . You said, "I refer to it as Pogue's Postulate"...and I don't care what you refer to it as. My response about Pogue is still the same. Here's that exchange:

This is the Pogue I was referring to: http://www.pittstate.edu/faculty-staff/joey-pogue. This Pogue spews the same psuedoscience BS that you regurgitated in that post. Stop with the games you phucking idiot.
So now you know what I was thinking when I posted? I didn't regurgitate anything. I made it up. Now you're pulling this Pogue guy out of your butt (probably did a google search for Pogue and found the first professor that had anything to do with communication). Do you have any links where this guy has said what I said?

Last edited by a moderator:

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So waddaya know. Type in "Pogue communication" for a goggle search and the first hit is Joey Pogue. Most likely how this professor was found and subsequently slandered by YG. I can't find any links to Joey Pogue mentioning anything like what I was talking about.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay; enough already with the name calling and ridiculously rude behavior. I will shut this thread down if there's any more of that. Play nice or don't play at all. Check?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tomthebaker

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jesuit scholar echoes my belief that the terrorists are truly the Islamic believers:

"The many passages he cited included: “Kill the unbelievers wherever you find them” (Koran 2:191), “Make war on the infidels living in your neighbourhood” (Koran 9:123), “When opportunity arises, kill the infidels wherever you catch them” (Koran 9:5), “Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticize Islam” (Koran 5:33), “Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water; melt their skin and bellies” (Koran 22:19), and “Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur’an” Koran 8:12.
Father Boulad is not the first Jesuit scholar to criticize the West for its naivete in dealing with Islam. Last year, Georgetown scholar Father James V. Schall contended that decades of students have been given a “sanitized education” that systematically excludes an honest portrayal of the history and theology of Islam, which limits their ability to assess what is going on in the world.
In his essay titled “Realism and Islam,” Father Schall argued that Islam “is actually and potentially violent throughout its entire history” and the basic reason for this method is religious in nature: “obedience to the Law of Allah.”
Therefore, he wrote, the Western tendency to simply call Muslim violence “terrorism” is insulting to believing Muslims who “see themselves carrying a religious endeavor to conquer the world,” which they understand to be “an act of piety.”out the will of Allah, even sometimes to their own death in doing so.” Rather than terrorism, he ...

http://www.breitbart.com/national-s...olar-islamic-extremists-are-the-true-muslims/

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jesuit scholar echoes my belief that the terrorists are truly the Islamic believers:

"The many passages he cited included: “Kill the unbelievers wherever you find them” (Koran 2:191), “Make war on the infidels living in your neighbourhood” (Koran 9:123), “When opportunity arises, kill the infidels wherever you catch them” (Koran 9:5), “Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticize Islam” (Koran 5:33), “Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water; melt their skin and bellies” (Koran 22:19), and “Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur’an” Koran 8:12.
Father Boulad is not the first Jesuit scholar to criticize the West for its naivete in dealing with Islam. Last year, Georgetown scholar Father James V. Schall contended that decades of students have been given a “sanitized education” that systematically excludes an honest portrayal of the history and theology of Islam, which limits their ability to assess what is going on in the world.
In his essay titled “Realism and Islam,” Father Schall argued that Islam “is actually and potentially violent throughout its entire history” and the basic reason for this method is religious in nature: “obedience to the Law of Allah.”
Therefore, he wrote, the Western tendency to simply call Muslim violence “terrorism” is insulting to believing Muslims who “see themselves carrying a religious endeavor to conquer the world,” which they understand to be “an act of piety.”out the will of Allah, even sometimes to their own death in doing so.” Rather than terrorism, he ...

http://www.breitbart.com/national-s...olar-islamic-extremists-are-the-true-muslims/
Henri Boulad is well-known as a vocal anti-Islamist...so this is really no surprise to anyone.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well... if your research has led you to believe a group of people want to terrorize, torture, maim and kill anyone who disagrees with them, wouldn't you be "anti-"them?

Millions of people are anti-American for precisely the same reasons...doesn't make them correct either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom