Where’s the Meme thread?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alnpar

Old Truckers Never Die
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Go to Settings>Join User Groups (in the dropdown)>Join BR1-Politics & Hot Topics.
I couldn't find it this morning either and @dlbleak pointed me in the right direction.
Will get you to both threads.
I've looked all over for SETTINGS, where is it?
Maybe not showing because I'm not a PAID MEMBER!
Since I don't live near OK, sis not see too much of a point in joining for the classifieds. But have found good tips & topics on other areas.

Last edited:

enuf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I personally don't have a problem with hiding those kind of threads - there are people in my family I would not want to thumb through them. Sounds like they are still out there.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
4CA2D837-A7B6-4D6B-8CC5-BCA7C52EC742.png

alnpar

Old Truckers Never Die
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I personally don't have a problem with hiding those kind of threads - there are people in my family I would not want to thumb through them. Sounds like they are still out there.
Yeah you can take the pretty ladies or leave them, but I really enjoyed the MEME's. A Lot of funny stuff. Guess I will miss those since I live 1,000 miles away and like hearing of Varmint shooting and items for sale & trade. On SSI and have to watch pennies with BIDENFLATION!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom