Where’s the Meme thread?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The 'settings' box indicates that I am already successfully(?) in the group BR1 - it now offers only the 'leave the group' option (which I have not done). But the BR1 group is not included in my daily email. Does the BR1 group have to be accessed (manually, perhaps) elsewhere? If so, where?

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I don’t understand why this is so hard. Maybe because it isn’t. It’s there. Finding it isn’t hard. You don’t have to pay.

I know folks access the forum in different ways and that probably has something to do with why they aren’t seeing the area they’re looking for.

i navigate around differently than I did a year or so ago, but there is no view that I use that doesn’t display either the section, forum or thread, including it being at the top of the new threads list, as long as you’ve opted in to the correct section, which isn’t hard.

I basically just navigate to new posts instead of checking every forum. That’s changed in the last year though. I used to check most of the forums looking for new posts. It’s just easier for me to check “new posts” and “what’s new”.

alnpar

Old Truckers Never Die
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe you are incorrect about this.
My little tool box does not have Settings underneath it. But when I clicked on it and went in, I do not see anything related to MEME's or even adult entertainment of the EX's. I did click on one link, and it said I had to be a paid member. I think there was only three options to join. Without going back to look, The box said I was connected to was Political and ???
The other two options was faith and religion

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My little tool box does not have Settings underneath it. But when I clicked on it and went in, I do not see anything related to MEME's or even adult entertainment of the EX's. I did click on one link, and it said I had to be a paid member. I think there was only three options to join. Without going back to look, The box said I was connected to was Political and ???
The other two options was faith and religion

That’s it. You’re subscribed. If you’re on a phone go to the 3 horizontal bars top left; looks kinda like a hamburger. Click that, click forums, scroll to the bottom of the page. That’s the section of the forum. Open the political thread.

They didn’t “hide” the thread. They moved it. It’s there. Or we could just keep whining and raising hell, and maybe they’ll move it back to stupid stuff.

You can also click on new posts, it’s generally on the first page, because it’s probably the most popular thread here.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess I don’t understand why this is so hard. Maybe because it isn’t. It’s there. Finding it isn’t hard. You don’t have to pay.

I know folks access the forum in different ways and that probably has something to do with why they aren’t seeing the area they’re looking for.

i navigate around differently than I did a year or so ago, but there is no view that I use that doesn’t display either the section, forum or thread, including it being at the top of the new threads list, as long as you’ve opted in to the correct section, which isn’t hard.

I basically just navigate to new posts instead of checking every forum. That’s changed in the last year though. I used to check most of the forums looking for new posts. It’s just easier for me to check “new posts” and “what’s new”.
your talking to people who barely know what a computer is!! we done worked with our hands all our life!

alnpar

Old Truckers Never Die
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1673023211324.png

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Imma try one more time.

If you’re looking for the absconded thread on a mobile do this:

Click the hamburger top left.
Click Forums it’s right at the top
Look at the top of the Forums page to the right of the page. There is a button there labeled “New Posts” click that button.
Scroll down the page until you find the meme thread. It’s is almost always on the first page of New Posts.

I’m not currently on my laptop. Someone else will have to walk you guys thru that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom