Where’s the Meme thread?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
The 'settings' box indicates that I am already successfully(?) in the group BR1 - it now offers only the 'leave the group' option (which I have not done). But the BR1 group is not included in my daily email. Does the BR1 group have to be accessed (manually, perhaps) elsewhere? If so, where?
Once you are a member of the subforums in the "Boiler Room", it will be at the bottom of the homepage right above "Staff Online" and "Members Online". IDK if everyone scrolls past "everythingelse" in the classifieds.

Boiler room.jpg

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Imma try one more time.

If you’re looking for the absconded thread on a mobile do this:

Click the hamburger top left.
Click Forums it’s right at the top
Look at the top of the Forums page to the right of the page. There is a button there labeled “New Posts” click that button.
Scroll down the page until you find the meme thread. It’s is almost always on the first page of New Posts.

I’m not currently on my laptop. Someone else will have to walk you guys thru that.
Wait, how’d you do that? Could you splain one mo time??🤣🤣🤣🤣

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is there a way to remove your avatar icon from a thread that you no longer want to follow or must you just ignore it in settings? I click "unwatch" but still see my avatar. It is usually the way I know which threads I respond in then I can check back later for updates. TIA

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Android mobile
Scroll up toward the top of any page in the thread. Find the red buttons (mine are red but I've got the theme set to green so your buttons may be a different hue)

As you stated, click on that "Ignore" button. The entire thread will go away. You'll never see it again.

I don't believe there is a way to remove your "Avatar" from a thread heading that you've posted in, unless you went into the thread and deleted all your posts, but even then it might stay.

Good Luck. I ignore threads all the time. Sometimes I just ignore the thread starter, that works too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom