Where all my migraine homies at?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I get 'em. I've tried loading up on ibuprofen and such but the pain already has me throwing up so I normally can't keep a pill like that down with my upset stomach.

I do some trade work for a chiropractor so sometimes can get into him when I get one. The neck cracking and stretching sometimes will relieve the pain but when it doesn't I'm screwed. I haven't been to a medical doc since I don't have insurance and I'm a cheap a$$ tight wad.

What's this Relpax you guys speak of? Is it really a miracle worker? Is it prescription or otc?

prescription but well worth the money. if you take one at the very first hint of a headache one pill will generally work, if you don't catch it in time it may take 2 pills.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
wife has them and nothing works on hers she had the same migraine for 30 days straight they finally started giving her and shot of phinagrane and neuphane but just a tempory fix she has tried all the other meds for it most she is allergic too and the others dont work anymore, has ven tried the botox treatments

Latest posts

Top Bottom