Where’s Waldo (hunter966)??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well folks, me and my better half have finally gotten back from taking our 1st vacation after being married for 29.5 years. All of our folks are gone, the cows have all calved, and I’ve got hay put up for the winter.

We’ve taken a few long weekends, 3-4 day trips, but we were gone for 10 whole days for this vacation.

So here’s the deal, the first one who can tell me EXACTLY where the following pic was taken will get a box of 22 ammo sent to them, (hey, now I’m too broke to afford much else).

8173A381-34A7-4471-9A89-17F3D7C0814D.png

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well folks, me and my better half have finally gotten back from taking our 1st vacation after being married for 29.5 years. All of our folks are gone, the cows have all calved, and I’ve got hay put up for the winter.

We’ve taken a few long weekends, 3-4 day trips, but we were gone for 10 whole days for this vacation.

So here’s the deal, the first one who can tell me EXACTLY where the following pic was taken will get a box of 22 ammo sent to them, (hey, now I’m too broke to afford much else).

View attachment 410233
up the street from

432 Franklin Street, Juneau, AK, United States, Alaska lol?

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got back from our Alaskan cruise a few weeks ago. Beautiful scenery. We had ports at Ketchikan, Sitka, Juneau, and Victoria BC Canada

Our whale watching excursion out of Juneau was awesome! We saw lots of humpbacks breaching, flukes, pod of orcas, and humpbacks bubble net.

Attachments

• Breach8309-8315.jpg
    Breach8309-8315.jpg
    844.2 KB · Views: 0
  • FlukesAssort.jpg
    FlukesAssort.jpg
    840 KB · Views: 0
  • OrcaSingle_IMG_9442.JPG
    OrcaSingle_IMG_9442.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 0

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WTH!? Ya think maybe I should’ve blacked out the buildings!

Technically the picture was taken from the doc, but since OkieMoe posted the address I guess that’s close enough, LOL.

Yep, Juneau, AK. We took a cruise from Seattle up to Juneau then down to Sitka, Ketchikan, Icy Point Straight, and Victoria, B.C.

Got to ride side X sides in the rain forrest on Kruzof Island, whale watching and sea lions in Juneau, fished in Ketchikan, saw seals in Glacier Bay and probably some more that I’m forgetting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom