where to get a good belt?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prdator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ill have to say that the Comp-Tac belt is much better as they are cut on a radius. a Milt Sparks but you'll have to wait on that..
Or even better is 5 shot leather...

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another vote for Looper leather, I got one of their newer belts 2 years ago with is dbl think leather with a kydex strip stitched in between and its still just as straight as the day I bought it, no sagging like every ther leather belt ive owned and Ive worn it jsut about every day for the past two years.

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:anyone: I don't know what loopers has, but this is a belt comparable to the 100 dollar custom jobs from Milt Sparks or Mitch Rosen. It is double layer bull hide and does not have kydex in the middle to give it its stiffness. That comes from the hide itself. It is also all hand made. It was also only 70 shipped when I bought it.

glock girl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:werd: for loopers. Like $30, and if they don't have any in the size/color you want, they'll take your number and make it for you and call you when it's ready. z06man's only took a few days-week, iirc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom