Which barrel For my Glock 22

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have a lone wolf barrel for my Glock 19 that's just awesome. Super accurate and zero problems, and it looks good too. It's not threaded, but I don't think that would make too much of a difference anyways.

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a lone wolf barrel for my Glock 19 that's just awesome. Super accurate and zero problems, and it looks good too. It's not threaded, but I don't think that would make too much of a difference anyways.

Thanks for the input, I read alot about them both. Guess ill go with the lone wolf

Thanks

okie98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have 2 Lone Wolf barrels, one in .357 sig and one in .40 S&W. Both have served me well and I would not hesitate to buy another.

TerryP

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope lw barrel's have improved from the one I purchased a few years ago. The one I installed in a G-17 was a turd.

All the KKM's and Bar-sto's have been good for me.

T.P.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For threaded I'd go with KKM. I just heard of an issue with a baffle strike on a Lone Wolf barrel where the can was tight. He sent the can and barrel to YHM, so we'll see what they say.

KKM is definitely a better barrel though, regardless of threading.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
KKM.

I run a KKM in my G23 for range work (I never run anything but factory for CCW).

LW isnt a bad brand either, they cost less than a KKM, but my decision was based off the masses of KKM users out there and I didnt want a "wolf with a mullet" on my barrel (although, you can pay a little extra to have a "blank chamber"/no LW logo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom