Which motel?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
In May some of my family is coming down to Tulsa for a family rebellion, and they put me in charge of picking out a hotel. The kids all like to swim and want an indoor pool, so here are the hotels in their price range. Any one familiar with these as in clean and reasonably safe ?

Holiday Inn - Tulsa City Center, 17 W 7th Street.
Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Midtown, 4518 E Skelly Dr.
Wyndham Tulsa, 10918 E 41st St.
Courtyard by Marriott Tulsa Central, 3340 S 79th East Ave.
Fairfield Inn & Suites Tulsa Southeast, 9150 E 102nd ST S.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Embassy Suites always gets my business. Made to order breakfast and happy hour are free, plus the rooms have a kitchenette if you want to stock your own stuff.

Kryxar

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It has been a while but I think the Wyndham has a nice pool and is right off of 169 at 41st ST.
The Fairfield is a lot newer and probably a safer part of town.

I would think it might be worth taking the 40 min drive to Tulsa and checking them out in person.

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would definately opt for the Fairfield. It's a safe area and the facility is less than 10 years old. We had some friends in for a wedding a few years ago that stayed there and had a good experience.

Okie

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It has been a while but I think the Wyndham has a nice pool and is right off of 169 at 41st ST.
The Fairfield is a lot newer and probably a safer part of town.

I would think it might be worth taking the 40 min drive to Tulsa and checking them out in person.
Good idea on the road trip my friend.

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We stayed at Springhill Suites a couple of week-ends ago and were happy with it. Got another reservation with them for tomorrow night. Room was well cleaned and no bedbugs were found.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
how many rooms are you going to need?

Often hotels will give large groups a discounted rate if you guarantee X number of rooms. It happens with weddings all the time. Just call the hotel and say you're having an event and will need a block of rooms and see what rate they give you. Then just have family call, give the name of the event, and you're done.

Latest posts

Top Bottom